A not-for-profit organisation, SYC invests back into the Australian community, helping tens of thousands of people every year with housing, education and employment.
Founded in 1958 to support young people experiencing disadvantage, we now extend this expertise to people of all ages.
SYC supports the people we work with to create a life without disadvantage, to build sustainable independence and to experience wellbeing in all areas of their life.
Our Vision is to be the most effective provider of services that foster wellbeing, independence and opportunity for all Australians.
To empower the people we work with to create a life without disadvantage, to build sustainable independence and to experience personal wellbeing in all areas of their life.
We achieve our Mission by designing, developing & delivering a wide range of services and by having a deliberate focus on Wellbeing in everything that we do.
Our Service Portfolios:
- Learning | Enabling people to acquire knowledge, skills and experience that can be retained and applied
- Working | Helping people to gain and sustain work in all its forms
- Home | Working with people to have a stable home, a sense of home and to feel safe and secure in their home
- Justice | Supporting people to build pro-social connections and make positive choices
- Health and Disability | Empowering people to live healthy, fulfilling lives
SYC Ltd. is a not-for-profit company and is a registered charity with the ACNC.