We provide tailored support so you can create a plan, find opportunities, and steer your career towards employment success.
Workforce Australia offers a range of services to support people to succeed in their employment goals. SYC provides case management services individually tailored to your employment needs and can help you access a wide range of opportunities through our extensive employer and industry network. We’re committed to working with you to build your skills and help you achieve your future aspirations.
We provide a range of employment services to support you into work, including:
- Career guidance, mentoring and vocational training
- Work experience, job placements and post-placement support
- Support to help you get the tools and skills you need to find and keep a job, such as training, work-related licencing, relocation assistance and other work-related goods and services
- Employment programs that recognise skills and micro-credentials alongside gaining work-like experiences
- Support to access the digital platform to manage your mutual obligations and look for jobs.
We can also provide:
- Interpreter services
- Career counselling
- Assistance with transport and relocation costs
- Financial support with clothing for interviews and employment
- Assistance with tools and equipment
- Referral to Community Support Services
- Employer Recruitment Services