At Job Prospects we are committed to working with you to build your skills and develop a plan that achieves your future aspirations. To do this, we provide a friendly, professional and personal support service individually tailored to your employment needs and goals. We also provide you access to a wide range of job vacancies through our extensive employer and industry networks.
Our comprehensive range of employment services include:
- A dedicated Employment Consultant to help you identify your skills, abilities and employment goals
- Support to create a quality resume
- Career advice and mentoring to match you to the right job
- Advice to improve your job search techniques and interview skills, including help with application letters and resumes
- Support to access pre-employment and training opportunities that will help you gain the skills you need to successfully secure employment
- Help with self-employment
- Suitable work experience placement
- Ongoing support with your new job
As a jobactive provider, we have produced our Service Delivery Plan for Job Seekers which is our commitment to the service all job seekers will receive from us.
We can also provide:
- Interpreter services
- Career counselling
- Assistance with transport and relocation costs
- Financial support with clothing for interviews and employment
- Assistance with tools and equipment
- Referral to Community Support Services
- Employer Recruitment Services
Job Prospects is committed to providing you a reliable and personal service. With over 50 years’ experience in youth education, employment and training we know how to do it right.