We can help young people transition from education into meaningful and suitable employment. Our services begin with young people still in school and continue through further education, and into employment and post-placement support. We can ensure that young people finish school with options for working or continuing study.
Eligible School Leavers
Full time students who are leaving school this year and have been receiving support at school due to disability or permanent health condition may be eligible for our expert support.
What we offer
- Resume and career advice
- Ongoing on-job support and training
- Individual mentoring and Access to a professional Therapeutic Support Team
- Suitable work experience placement that matches your skills and abilities
- Interpreter services including Auslan
- Help with identifying, applying for and accessing suitable tertiary studies
- Support securing entry level employment while studies are being completed
- Mentoring throughout the process of gaining learner’s driving permits
- Funding for short courses such as Barista, Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible Service of Gaming licences
- Help identifying opportunities for traineeships and apprenticeships
- Benefit from our close relationships with thousands of employers to help guarantee your success
Call us on 1300 787 433 or complete the contact form below. One of our consultants will be in touch soon.