We’re experts at helping young people to set and achieve their employment goals.
Options and Opportunities
We can help young people transition from education into meaningful and suitable employment. Our services begin with young people still in school and continue through further education, skill-building, into employment and post-placement support. We work to make sure that young people finish school with options for the future life they want to lead.
Eligible School Leavers
Full time students who are leaving school this year and have been receiving support at school due to disability or permanent health condition may be eligible for our expert support.
What we offer
- Resume and career advice
- Ongoing on-job support and training
- Individual mentoring and Access to a professional Therapeutic Support Team
- Suitable work experience placement that matches your skills and abilities
- Interpreter services including Auslan
- Help with identifying, applying for and accessing suitable tertiary studies
- Support securing entry level employment while studies are being completed
- Mentoring throughout the process of gaining learner’s driving permits
- Funding for short courses such as Barista, Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible Service of Gaming licences
- Help identifying opportunities for traineeships and apprenticeships
- Benefit from our close relationships with thousands of employers to help guarantee your success