Putting abilities first.
At Job Prospects we recognise that people with disability are talented, resilient and motivated workers who can deliver real social and economic benefits for businesses and organisations. We appreciate the major role that employers play in helping us to achieve our goals and give people with disability a fair go. We work closely with organisations to help them find suitable employees who match their staffing needs.
Call us: 1300 787 433
We work with a diverse group of people who are each closely mentored and supported by our team of dedicated employment advocates. We offer ongoing on-job training and support to make sure that young people, their caregivers and families receive the right support at the right time.
Services for Job Seekers include:
- Resume and career advice.
- Individual mentoring.
- Ongoing on-job support.
- Access to a professional Therapeutic Support Team.
- Suitable work experience placement that matches skills and abilities.
- Close relationships with thousands of employers to help guarantee success.
- Interpreter services including Auslan.
- Help with identifying, applying and accessing suitable tertiary studies.
- Assistance securing entry level employment while studies are completed.
- Funding for courses such as Barista and Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Help identifying opportunities for traineeships and apprenticeships.
Call us on 1300 787 433 or complete the contact form below. One of our consultants will be in touch soon.