Skip to main content

For copies of academic records, please fill out the form below.

Please note: If you are requesting copies of academic records on behalf of someone else, you will be required to obtain authorisation from the student to release their academic records to a third party. We will respond to your enquiry with a Release of Student Authorisation Form.

Accessibility Tools