Our friendly team can guide you through the job search process from finding vacancies to applications and interviews.
Employment Preparation Activity is an Australian Government Initiative for jobseekers in the Southern Adelaide region.
Our EPA Service
Our EPA service is delivered in a welcoming classroom environment with our expert trainers always happy to assist you with your learning journey. Participants can choose either the part-time or full-time course which covers a range of topics including:
– How to navigate job advertisements
– Making your resume and cover letter stand out from the crowd
– Skills for completing job applications and succeeding in interviews
– Understanding the local job market and the opportunities available to you
– How to bounce back and be resilient
– Develop the key skills that employers are looking for
EPA is an inclusive program which is accessible to people with disability, First Nations peoples and those from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds. Interpreters can be arranged if needed.
Currently based at 39-41 Dequetteville Terrace Kent Town, SA, 5067.
Our classrooms feature access to refreshments including tea, coffee and snacks.