We are seeking a multiple talented Full Time Youth Employment Coaches to join our Strathpine team!
Within our organisation, our Transition to Work service helps young people who are 15 to 24 years of age to develop skills and confidence to make the move from high school to training, employment or further education.
Duties of the successful applicant include:
The Transition to Work (TtW) program provides intensive, pre-employment support to improve the work readiness of young people and to help them into work (including apprenticeships or traineeships) or education.
In this role, you will actively support young people to secure sustainable employment outcomes.
- Manage the end-to-end process of a caseload of young people
- Actively engage with both employers and young people
- Develop an appropriate job plan
- Provide intensive, individual pre-employment support
- Develop and maintain strong links with local businesses, job active providers, education/training providers
In this role, you will be able to apply your positive and outcome driven attitude to support young people in securing sustainable employment outcomes. You will be a great team-player to deliver quality services and collaboratively achieve client outcomes.
Qualifications and Experience include:
- Experience working with disengaged young people, ability to build rapport that leads to successful outcomes
- Ability to communicate, liaise and build networks with schools, education, employment/industry, and community agencies in a professional manner
- Results driven, passionate about performance and able to meet/exceed KPIs
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to understand appropriate behaviours with young people, and young people with diverse needs and/or backgrounds