We are now looking for a Trainer– Digital Literacy to join our Learning team!
This is a a unique opportunity for a qualified and experienced trainer to work across two programs- classroom based Digital Literacy training and the Career Transition Assistance (CTA) program.
This is a casual position, based in South Australia with the successful applicant working in Murray Bridge area.
Our Learning portfolio is made up of a passionate team that is committed to championing high quality training initiatives. We provide a range of courses aimed at increasing skills and preparing for meaningful employment.
As a Trainer/Assessor delivering Digital Literacy/CTA, you will have the unique opportunity to work across 2 programs, training and supporting participants of all ages to help them improve their digital and computer skills as well as training and supporting job seekers over 45 to help them improve their job readiness.
- Assess and address the varied learning and skill needs of participants, with a particular focus on computer and digital literacy as well as job readiness for those in the Career Transition Assistance program
- Support and mentor participants to reach identified goals, and apply an encouraging approach to help them overcome any challenges
- Assist Career Transition Assistance participants to understand the local job market, and the industries and opportunities that align with their skills, transferrable skills, interests, and career goals
- Prepare for training sessions by completing pre-work that may include lesson planning, pre-assessment evaluation, and related administration
- Collaboratively engage with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure all training delivered meets the requirements of the Training Package, industry requirements and VET Quality Framework.
- Work collaboratively with the training team and Manager to deliver best practice training initiatives and maximise potential opportunities.
If you are passionate about helping others to achieve outcomes, and enthusiastic to train and support people to reach their learning and development goals, we would love to hear from you!
Qualifications and Experience:
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or its successor) or diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education is essential
- Knowledge, passion, or proven experience training others
- An understanding of the challenges faced by mature aged Jobseekers
- Additional qualifications or experience in Career Development, Professional Development, Coaching or Employment Services would be an advantage
- Relevant industry-based qualifications, such as Business or Digital Technologies
- An empathetic approach, with a dedication to develop confidence in others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A current valid Driver’s Licence, willingness to drive, and your own registered vehicle with a 4 or 5 star ANCAP safety rating