We are seeking Support Workers to work on a casual basis in Adelaide, SA.
Our Support Workers provide support on a casual basis across rosters that include weekdays & weekends, and shift times that fall within a 6:00 am-8:00 pm timeframe.
Duties of the successful applicant include:
Engaging and working effectively with NDIS participants to deliver direct practical support services and achieve agreed outcomes
- Consulting with participants to establish their personal goals and barriers
- Supporting the participant to navigate various community support agencies and services
- Advocating on behalf of participants with relevant services and Government departments and attend appointments where necessary
- Delivering a person-centred support within the NDIS Code of Conduct
Qualifications and Experience include:
- A minimum Cert IV in Disability, Mental Health and/or an equivalent tertiary qualification is essential
- Experience mentoring and participating in social interaction with others who may need disability support or mental health support is highly desirable
- Experience and knowledge of the mental health and/or disability sector is highly desirable
- Experience in achieving outcomes with minimal supervision and direction
- Experience in case notes and report writing is highly advantageous