A great opportunity for a Site Manager to join our Job Prospects site in Ringwood on a Full time, permanent basis, you will be able to apply your proven knowledge within the employment services sector, and your positive leadership approach to lead a team of Employment Consultants to meet performance-based outcomes for the facility.
As the Site Manager you will:
- Oversee the performance of the team, proactively supporting them to achieve all agreed KP’Is
- Manage the operations of the site, reporting operational achievements and identifying operational performance shortfalls to formulate strategies for improvement
- Collaborate with the Regional Manager to communicate input, and provide support for the strategic direction and identified goals of Job Prospects
- Establish, build and maintain effective networks and relationships with industry, government and other relevant stakeholders to identify opportunities for strategic and business growth
As the Site Manager you will be able to positively influence a team to achieve results that make an impact in the employment outcomes of people within our community. You will also manage the operations of the site to ensure all agreed standards are met.
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Proven leadership experience and success in the employment services sector with applied knowledge and understanding of government employment services
- Strong business acumen, with proven experience leading a team to achieve KPI’s through a positive and collaborative leadership style
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to apply conflict resolution and negotiation strategies to solve problems
- The ability to identify and report operational performance achievements, and shortfalls in order to formulate strategies for achievement and improvement
- Must have a current and valid driver’s licence and your own registered vehicle with a 4 or 5 star ANCAP safety rating.