We are seeking for Fulltime, ParentsNext Support Officer who will be based in Heidelberg, VIC.
About the Role…
Job Prospects is a leading employment services provider that works with job seekers to gain and sustain employment, and with employers to recruit and maintain their workforce.
Working within our Job Prospects division, as a ParentsNext Support Officer you will have the opportunity to establish individualised employment and training pathways for parents at risk of welfare dependency, utilising external service providers, employers and RTO’s to increase parents work readiness.
Duties of the successful applicant include:
- Actively engage with relevant stakeholders to promote ParentsNext services to potential participants to maximise direct registrations.
- Negotiate and formulate individualised Participation Plans with each participant by aligning selected activities and services to the Participation Plan and utilising RTO’s, employers and local community groups where required.
- Ensuring timely referral to: Employment opportunities, Vocational training, Work for the Dole Activities and Non-vocational programs
- Endeavour to achieve positive intervention of parents with compulsory participation requirements.
- Provide effective case management support to Participants and promote development opportunities tailored to overcome their barriers to employment and training.
As a ParentsNext Support Officer on our team, you will be able to apply your positive and outcome driven attitude to support our clients in developing a plan to achieve success!
- Proven experience in a successful result driven team is desirable.
- Proven experience in a sales and/or customer contact role is desirable.
- Previous experience in the Employment Services Industry is desirable.
- A current Driver’s Licence and willingness to drive is essential