We are seeking a full-time, Head of Education and Learning to lead and manage SYC’s learning and education service delivery portfolio.
About the Role
As the Head of Education and Learning you will:
- Explore, develop, and implement commercial opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies
- Establish systems too monitor and improve performance
- Identify opportunities and develop partnerships
- Ensure adherence to all State and Commonwealth Training and education Quality Frameworks
- Ensure the effective and efficient development, implementation, and management of ‘high quality product’
- Develop, implement, and monitor annual operational budgets
- Identify and manage both strategic and operational risk
- Positively develop relationships with all key government and non-government stakeholders
As the Head of Education and Learning you will lead and manage SYC’s RTO and Learning delivery teams in keeping with Our purpose. You will have an opportunity to drive commercial growth and the ongoing viability of SYC’s learning and education service delivery portfolio.
- An appropriate Tertiary qualification is desirable
- Proven management experience, with a strong client focus
- Proven experience in managing operational performance is essential
- Proven experience in a Registered Training Organisation is highly desirable
- Ability to think strategically and contribute to the business planning process
- Ability to provide visionary, strategic, leadership and influence others
- Effective developing skills in change management, continual improvement, and quality systems
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Sound working knowledge of current H&S legislation.
- Sound working knowledge of AQF Framework / ASQA Standards and other relevant legislation.
- Understanding knowledge of the National Training System.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills; able to prioritise tasks and responsibilities