We are now searching for a full-time, Employment Consultant to join the team in Prahran!
About the Position and the Program
Job Prospects is a leading employment services provider that works with job seekers to gain and sustain employment, and with employers to recruit and maintain their workforce.
Working within our Job Prospects division, as an Employment Consultant you will have the opportunity to support job seekers in achieving tailored employment goals, while working within a supportive and results driven team.
Duties of the successful applicant include:
- Reverse marketing job seekers to employers to achieve sustainable employment outcomes
- Providing individual case management supporting and facilitating job seeker development tailored to overcome their barriers to employment
- Ensuring timely referral to: Employment opportunities, Vocational training, Work for the Dole Activities and Non-vocational programs
- Negotiating employment opportunities on behalf of job seekers by utilising wage subsidies and all other available initiatives to support and sustain long term employment
- Providing thorough Post Placement Support to employers and job seekers
As an Employment Consultant on our team, you will be able to apply your positive and outcome driven attitude to support job seekers in developing a plan to achieve success in their employment journey!
Qualifications and Experience include:
- Proven experience in a successful result driven team is desirable.
- Proven experience in a sales and/or customer contact role is desirable.
- Previous experience in the Employment Services Industry is desirable.