We are looking for a DES Manager to lead and proactively manage a DES team to achieve KPIs, revenue targets and compliance standards in Blacktown!
- Manage and provide direction to a DES-ESS service delivery team
- Manage the day to day operations to achieve all agreed KPIs and organisational objectives.
- Work collaboratively with respective Regional and Site Managers to maximise the performance of Job Prospects DES contracts and identify performance shortfalls and formulate strategies for corrective action.
- Build viable long term partnerships with external stakeholders in your region to enhance service delivery for DES job seekers.
- Identify and work to mitigate all risk to Job Prospects including but not limited to risk associated with finance, operations, employees, Health & Safety and compliance.
- Promote inter-site cooperation for the overall advantage of SYC Job Prospects.
- Maintain one’s required professional knowledge of areas including but not necessarily limited to the Employment Services and Disability Employment Services Deeds, as amended from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience include:
- A Business Management Qualification is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in managing and leading a results driven team is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in the Employment Services and/or Disabilities Employment Services Industry is highly desirable.
- Experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders, including management, employers and industry representatives.