We are now searching for a full-time, Disability Employment Consultant to join the team in Marion!
About the Position and the Program
Job Prospects is a leading employment services provider that works with job seekers to gain and sustain employment, and with employers to recruit and maintain their workforce.
Working within our Job Prospects division, as a Disability Employment Consultant, you will actively engage with Disability Employment Services (DES) job seekers and assist them to achieve sustainable employment outcomes.
Duties of the successful applicant include:
- Reverse marketing jobseekers to employers to gain employment.
- Referring jobseekers to: Employment opportunities, Vocational Training, Non-Vocational programs, Work Experience Activities.
- Providing Post Placement Support to employers and jobseekers placed in employment.
- Develop and maintain professional knowledge of and provide advice on areas including but not necessarily limited to the Disability Employment Services Contract, the local labour market, local support services and vocational training programs.
As a Disability Employment Consultant on our team, you will be able to apply your positive and outcome driven attitude to support job seekers in developing a plan to achieve success in their employment journey!
Qualifications and Experience include:
- Proven experience in a successful result driven team is desirable.
- Proven experience in a sales and/or customer contact role is desirable.
- Previous experience in the Employment Services Industry is desirable.
Candidates with Sales or Call Centre experience are encouraged to apply!