We are now searching for a full-time, Customer Service Officer to join the team in Watergardens!
About the Position and the Program
Job Prospects is a leading employment services provider that works with job seekers to gain and sustain employment, and with employers to recruit and maintain their workforce.
Working within our Job Prospects division, as a Customer Service Officer you will be the direct contact and communicate with key stakeholders either by phone or face-to-face
Duties of the successful applicant include:
- Provide first line contact to all individuals phoning or visiting the site.
- Provide effective general administrative support to the site.
- Assist with the provision of jobseeker requirements.
- Assist with recording the results of jobseeker engagement.
Qualifications and Experience include:
- Experience in a front line administrative role is essential.
- Experience in a successful results driven team is desirable.
- Experience in a customer contact role is desirable.