We guide people aged 17 to 25 through:
- The process of identifying the right accommodation for their needs,
- Understanding the different housing options available,
- Clarifying tenants’ rights and responsibilities,
- Applying for a rental property,
- Knowing what is required for ongoing maintenance of the tenancy.
RentRight SA staff and volunteers are available to meet with young people and work with them to find safe and sustainable housing. We host informal group sessions that support young people through the searching and application process and support for finding housemates. One to one support is also available for more detailed assistance to address barriers to finding a place and access to relevant financial assistance.