We bring together important services, expertise and immediate supports for young people experiencing homelessness or housing insecurity. Trace-A-Place encompasses the Eastern Adelaide Youth Homelessness Service, Homeless Connect SA staff as well as our own, purpose designed supports.
If you or someone you know needs assistance, please call Homeless Connect SA on 1800 003 308 (free call).
You can visit Trace-A-Place between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Bathroom Facilities
- Clean clothing
- Mobile phones
- Computer and phone access
- Bus tickets
- Assistance finding immediate accommodation
- Assistance finding short and longer term housing
- Support to reconnect with family
- Help to improve resilience and overall wellbeing
- Support to access relevant services
- GP and medical services
- Drug and Alcohol counselling
- Employment services
- Community service providers
Eastern Adelaide Youth Homelessness Service
Through EAYHS we provide intensive case management and outreach support for young people aged 15-25 years who are transient, based in the inner city eastern region, or moving between regions of metropolitan Adelaide.