This program is mainly for clients who were previously supported by Personal Helpers and Mentors (PHaMs).
Psychosocial supports can be provided individually or in a group and might focus on one or more of the following areas:
- Developing social skills and friendships
- Building relationships with family
- Managing money
- Finding and looking after a home
- Building skills and qualifications
- Developing work goals
- Staying physically well, including exercise
- Support with drug, alcohol and smoking issues
- Building life skills including confidence and resilience
NDIS Provider Number 4050006961
SYC charge at the price limit in the NDIS Support Catalogue for all supports.