Phone: 1800 060 462
TIAS is a state-wide service which provides free and independent information, advice and advocacy to help people on low incomes to sustain their tenancies in private rental, community housing or public housing.
TIAS can provide:
- Education, information and advice on your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
- Representation at and assistance with South Australian Civil and Administration Tribunal (SACAT) hearings
- Encouragement and assistance to engage with mediation processes
- Assistance to access internal avenues of appeal with relevant housing providers
- Referrals to and information on financial counselling and other services relevant to your circumstances