Terms and Conditions
Website Privacy Statement
SYC is committed to protecting privacy of certain information of visitors to its website.
SYC’s Web server automatically collects:
- A visitor’s domain name. It generally does not recognise a visitor’s e-mail address.
- A record as to what web pages a visitor visits.
- Information submitted by a visitor (such as enquiry information or site registration).
Purpose of collection of information The information SYC collects from its visitors:
- Is used to improve the content of SYC’s website;
- If a visitor provides SYC with their postal address, the postal address may be used to mail visitors information on new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such mail, the visitor should let SYC know via email or telephone.
- If a visitor provides SYC with their telephone number, the telephone number may be used to call visitors to advise them of new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such telephone calls, the visitor should let SYC know via email or telephone.
If a visitor does not wish for their information to be used, the visitor should let SYC know via email or telephone.
The information SYC collects from visitors will not be disclosed to other organisations for commercial purposes.
Relevant legislation and policy
Change in policy
From time to time, SYC may change the purpose of collection of information (see the section above regarding ‘Purpose of collection of information’). If SYC’s policy changes, information collected prior to the policy change will not be subject to the policy change.
This Policy covers the SYC website at http://syc.net.au. It does not cover links from this website.
All of the information enclosed on this website is accurate at the time of publishing, but may, at any time, be altered. The information published on this website is intended to provide general information in summary form. Users should make their own judgments and/or seek independent advice when evaluating the accuracy and usefulness of the information provided on this website. You assume all risks associated with the use of the website including risk of computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which may be transmitted via the website or your access to it and the risk that the content of this website complies with laws of any country outside Australia. HYPA reserves the right to revise the information and data on this website without notice.
The material on this website is protected by copyright. You may download, print and display material from this site only for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.